Browse selected* electronic journals by subject (Browzine)
* Publishers with journals included in Browzine
Please search Search@UW directly for popular titles like Time, People, and Newsweek as they are not included in Browzine.
Off campus access
How to Connect to library resources from off campus
- At the Murphy Library website, select a database to search.
- After you select a database, you will be asked for a username and password.
- Students: In the username box, enter your UWL NetID. Example: lastname.firs
(Most UWL NetID user names follow this format: first 8 letters of your last name followed by a dot (.) followed by the first 4 letters of your first name.)
- Faculty: In the username box, enter your UWL NetID. Example: Flastname
Most Faculty and Staff UWL NetID user names follow this format: first name initial followed by the last name.)
- DO NOT include @students.uwlax.edu or @uwlax.edu as part of your username.
- In the password box, enter your UWL NetID password.
- Remember, you will use the exact same user name and login as you use to login to D2L and in GCA Computer Labs - your NetID.
If you have an accurate UWL NetID, you should be able to access library databases. The library does not control UWL NetID accounts or passwords, but does use the system to provide access to databases.
If you are having difficulties gaining access to our licensed databases please refer to ourTroubleshooting Tips.
For assistance with your UWL NetID, please contact the ITS Support Desk at 785-8774.