Employee Enrichment Day
to enhance your working experience
at UW-La Crosse.
Tuesday, July 19 | 8:15 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Free to all UWL employees
- A great opportunity to network with campus colleagues.
- Informative sessions to help you get ahead at work and home.
- Sessions will be repeated, so you may attend morning or afternoon time slots.
Get motivated from keynote speaker Lucy Arendt, associate professor of management at UW-Green Bay, on “Living the good life: Forget about balance and focus on forgiveness!”
- Discuss what it means to live a good life, and why trying to have it all may not be as fulfilling as it sounds.
- Get tips for making healthy work and personal choices, while serving others with humor and understanding.
- Discover how to get release from becoming guilt-rooted in unrealistic and inhumane expectations.
Professor of management, UW-Green Bay
Special Employee Enrichment Day Lunch
12:20-1:20 p.m. Tuesday, July 19
Enjoy a delicious lunch while networking with colleagues!
One option— Grilled chicken sandwich, bag of chips, lemonade and cookie.
Tickets must be purchased by 4:30 p.m. Friday, July 15, at:
- Centennial Hall — Karmin Van Domelen, Room 1130
- Graff Main Hall — Claudette Bode, Room 115
- Morris Hall — Tammy Haakenson, Room 260
- Murphy Library — Terry Stika, Room 107
- Wing Technology Center — Becky Yoshizumi, Room 221
Refer questions to Karmin Van Domelen, Campus Climate, Centennial Hall 785-5097 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee Enrichment Day is organized by University Staff and Academic Staff representatives.
No registration required, but it is encouraged to assist with planning
Chancellor Gow welcomes all employees to attend Employee Enrichment Day; work with supervisors to ensure office coverage.
Funding is provided by UWL classified and academic staff professional development grants.
Employee Enrichment Day is being organized by the following staff: Rachel Berry, Cheryl Brye, Abbi Clauss, Karen DeSchepper,Tammy Haakenson, Susanne Koehler, Joshua Kraft, Rebecah Neitzel, Ingrid Peterson, Brad Quarberg, Terry Stika, Karmin Van Domelen, Sheila Wirkus and Becky Yoshizumi