University of Wisconsin-La Crosse | uwlax.edu
Skip to page menu
- All financial aid proceeds are applied first to the student’s university bill.
- If there are funds left over after the bill is paid in full, a refund is created.
- ALL students receiving refunds must register with NELNET.
- Log into your WINGS account
- Go to the Finances section
- Click on "Student Choice, Refund"
- Fill out the required information
- Direct Deposit into the student's bank account is recommended
- It is important that students set up their refund to insure that their refund can be processed.
- If a parent borrowed a Federal Parent PLUS loan on their student's behalf, they indicated on the Parent PLUS Loan application whether the student should receive any refund or if the refund should be processed as a paper check and mailed to the parent.